Reception/Clerical Job Postings
The best care starts with the best people.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented, organized and efficient Accounting Professional to join our Clinic as Accounting Supervisor.
Please note this position does require Proof of Full Vaccination.
Responsible for supporting the full cycle accounting process with an emphasis on accounts payable and receivable, physician pay, reconciling bank statements and credit card accounts. The role includes office management tasks while ensuring that all financial information is accurate, complete and in conformance with reporting and procedural standards. This role supports other team members in facilitating their efforts to generate the continued growth and development of the business.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Business Administration/Commerce/ Accounting degree, related certificate, or diploma
- CMA, CPA, CA, CGA or other Accounting Designation an asset
- Broad exposure to accounting in a small/mid-sized organization an asset
- Effective working skills in MS Office including Excel
- Experience in Simply Accounting and/or ADP Workforce Now are assets
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, numeric skills and attention to detail
- Good organizational and time management
- Ability to work safely and follow all privacy regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
Medical Associates of Port Perry is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and we welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Our team is always looking for qualified people to join us in our mission to provide the highest quality patient experience.