Dr. Claudia Lajeunesse
Dr. Claudia Lajeunesse joined the team at Medical Associates of Port Perry in January 2023.
She attended the University of Ottawa and completed two years at Queen’s University for her Family Medicine residency. During her training, she spent a few months in Port Perry and fell in love with the community and its citizens. She looks forward to continuing her journey here.
In addition to her already full family practice, she will also be providing Obstetrical Care to the community.
Her office can be reached by calling 905-985-2895 ext. 5424.
Family Doctors can refer patients using the eReferral platform by Ocean.
Dr. Claudia Lajeunesse is currently booking both in-person and telephone visits online at this time based on the type of appointment you require.
Use this link to book an appointment for things such as:
- Regular Appointment/New Issue
- Follow-up/Chronic Issue
- Adolescent Checkup (ages 12-18)
- Infant or Child Checkup (ages 12 and under)
- Diabetes Checkup
- Form or Sick note
- Medication Renewal
- Pregnancy Checkup or Post Delivery
- Online appointments may not reflect all appointments available. If you are unclear of how/when to book or need more appointment flexibility, please contact the office directly @ 905-985-2895
- Online appointments are only available with your own family physician. However, if your doctor is unavailable, our Urgent Care Same-Day clinic is the preferred back up.
- This link is for non urgent appointments. Please call reception if you have an urgent request @ 905-985-2895
- A fee may apply for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 business hours notice.
- Please call our 24 hour cancellation line at 905-985-2895 extension 6224 to cancel your appointment.
If you feel your symptoms are a medical emergency that need to be dealt with right away then proceed to the emergency room. Examples might include; new chest pain, difficulty breathing, or broken limb.