Dr. Andrea Gauster
Dr. Andrea Gauster is a family physician and obstetrician in Port Perry, Ontario. She holds active hospital privileges at Lakeridge Health Port Perry. She graduated medical school at Queen’s University in 2013 after completing her Bachelor of Science and Master’s of Science at Acadia University and the University of Toronto, respectively. She then returned to the University of Toronto to finish her family medicine training.
She has a special interest in medical aesthetics and holds advanced injector status. Her aesthetic practice, Lakeside Medical Aesthetics, can be contacted at www.lakesidebotox.com.
She lives in Port Perry with her husband, 2 children, and their sheepadoodle, Fred. Her hobbies include baking, music, and running.
Her office can be reached at 905-985-2895 ext. 5424
Family Doctors can refer patients using the eReferral platform by Ocean.
Dr. Gauster is currently offering in-person appointments online at this time.
Use this link to book an appointment for things such as:
- Regular Appointment/New Issue
- Follow-up/Chronic Issue
- Infant Checkup (under age 2)
- Diabetes Checkup
- Form or Sick note
- Medication Renewal
- Pregnancy Checkup or Post Delivery Check
To book an appointment for these appointment types, please call the office 905-985-2895 ext. 5424
- Advice/Mental Health/Depression and/or Anxiety/Education/Counselling
- Adult Checkup (including Physicals and Wellness Checks) – Ages 18+
- Adolescent Checkup (ages 12-18)
- Child and Adolescent Checkups (Ages 2-18)
- Drivers Medical Exam (and Form if applicable)
- Online appointments may not reflect all appointments available.
If you are unclear of how/when to book or need more appointment flexibility, please contact the office directly @ 905-985-2895
- Online appointments are only available with your own family physician. However, if your doctor is unavailable, our Urgent Care Same-Day clinic is the preferred back up.
- This link is for non urgent appointments. Please call reception if you have an urgent request @ 905-985-2895
- A fee may apply for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 business hours notice.
- Please call our 24 hour cancellation line at 905-985-2895 extension 6224 to cancel your appointment.
If you feel your symptoms are a medical emergency that need to be dealt with right away then proceed to the emergency room. Examples might include; new chest pain, difficulty breathing, or broken limb.