Dr. Pamela Dyall
Dr. Pamela Dyall joined the team at Medical Associates of Port Perry in August 2017. Her office can be reached by calling 905-985-2895 ext. 5420.
Family Doctors can refer patients using the eReferral platform by Ocean.
Dr. Pamela Dyall is currently booking both in-person and telephone visits online at this time based on the type of appointment you require.
Use this link to book an appointment for things such as:
- Regular Appointment/New Issue
- Follow-up/Chronic Issue
- Adolescent Checkup (ages 12-18)
- Infant or Child Checkup (ages 12 and under)
- Diabetes Checkup
- Form or Sick note
- Medication Renewal
- Pregnancy Checkup or Post Delivery
To book an appointment for the following reasons, please call the office.
- Advice/Mental Health/Depression and/or Anxiety/Education/Counselling
- Adult Checkup (including Physicals and Wellness Checks) – Ages 18+
- Drivers Medical Exam (and Form if applicable)
- Online appointments may not reflect all appointments available.
If you are unclear of how/when to book or need more appointment flexibility, please contact the office directly @ 905-985-2895
- Online appointments are only available with your own family physician. However, if your doctor is unavailable, our Urgent Care Same-Day clinic is the preferred back up.
- This link is for non urgent appointments. Please call reception if you have an urgent request @ 905-985-2895
- A fee may apply for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 business hours notice.
- Please call our 24 hour cancellation line at 905-985-2895 extension 6224 to cancel your appointment.
If you feel your symptoms are a medical emergency that need to be dealt with right away then proceed to the emergency room. Examples might include; new chest pain, difficulty breathing, or broken limb.