Dr. Ankelly Armstrong
Dr. Ankelly Armstrong joined us in September 2008. She is originally from the sunny twin island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and immigrated to Canada in 2000. Ankelly went on to do undergraduate studies in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Trent University. She was then accepted for medical school at McMaster University in Hamilton and followed up with residency training in Family Medicine at the University of Toronto. Ankelly has a special interest in Obstetrics and embraces preventive health care as a main focus in her practice.
Apart from her work life, Ankelly is most often involved in music and the arts, including Bollywood (feel free to ask her what this is at anytime).
Dr. Armstrong’s office can be reached at 905-985-2895 extension 5416
Family Doctors can refer patients using the eReferral platform by Ocean.
Dr Armstrong is only booking telephone visits online at this time.
The doctor will call you at your approximate appointment time to speak to you over the phone for your appointment. If you feel you need to be seen in person, please call the office to request an appointment
Use this link to book an appointment for things such as:
- Regular Appointment/New Issue
- Follow-up/Chronic Issue
- Adolescent Checkup (ages 12-18)
- Infant or Child Checkup (ages 12 and under)
- Diabetes Checkup
- Form or Sick note
- Medication Renewal
- Pregnancy Checkup or post delivery check
- Online appointments may not reflect all appointments available. If you are unclear of how/when to book or need more appointment flexibility, please contact the office directly @ 905-985-2895
- Online appointments are only available with your own family physician. However, if your doctor is unavailable, our Urgent Care Same-Day clinic is the preferred back up.
- This link is for non urgent appointments. Please call reception if you have an urgent request @ 905-985-2895
- A fee may apply for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 business hours notice.
Please call our 24 hour cancellation line at 905-985-2895 extension 6224 to cancel your appointment.
- Online appointment booking utilizes a booking platform provided by our partners at Ocean by CognisantMD
If you feel your symptoms are a medical emergency that need to be dealt with right away then proceed to the emergency room. Examples might include; new chest pain, difficulty breathing, or broken limb.