Online Booking – Dr. R. Wray
**Due to the evolving COVID-19 virus and the need to practice social distancing, we are only booking telephone visits online at this time. The doctor will call you at your approximate appointment time to speak to you over the phone for your appointment. If you feel you need to be seen in person, please call the office to request an appointment.**
We do not test for COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
COVID-19 Screening is required for Everyone entering the building
Do you have:
1. FEVER, New or worsening COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH or DIFFICULTY BREATHING?
2. Have you been in CLOSE CONTACT with anyone who has RESPIRATORY ILLNESS?
3. Have you TRAVELLED or been in CLOSE CONTACT with anyone who has TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CANADA IN THE PAST 14 DAYS?
4. Do YOU HAVE or have YOU been in CLOSE CONTACT with a CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID-19?
5. Do YOU have 2 or MORE of the following NEW SYMPTOMS:
6. If you are 65 years of age or older, are YOU EXPERIENCING any of the following:
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home and self-isolate for 14 days or until symptoms resolve, whichever is longer.
If you are a current patient and would like to schedule an upcoming appointment online, please have your health card ready and follow the instructions on the link below to search for appointment availability.
- Online appointments may not reflect all appointments available.
If you are unclear of how/when to book or need more appointment flexibility, please contact the office directly @ 905-985-2895
- Online appointments are only available with your own family physician. However, if your doctor is unavailable, our walk-in clinic is the preferred back up.
- This link is for non urgent appointments. Please call reception if
you have an urgent request @ 905-985-2895
- A fee may apply for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 business hours notice.
Please call our 24 hour cancellation line at 905-985-2895 extension 6224 to cancel your appointment.
|If you feel your symptoms are a medical emergency that need to be dealt with right away then proceed to the emergency room. Examples might include; new chest pain, difficulty breathing, or broken limb.|