Online Booking – Dr. Matthew Schurter
If you are a current patient and would like to schedule an upcoming appointment online, please have your health card ready and follow the instructions on the link below to search for appointment availability.
All online appointments for Dr. Schurter will be at the Sunderland Medical Centre
We do not test for COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
COVID-19 Screening is required for Everyone entering the building
Do you have:
1. FEVER, New or worsening COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH or DIFFICULTY BREATHING?
2. Have you been in CLOSE CONTACT with anyone who has RESPIRATORY ILLNESS?
3. Have you TRAVELLED or been in CLOSE CONTACT with anyone who has TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CANADA IN THE PAST 14 DAYS?
4. Do YOU HAVE or have YOU been in CLOSE CONTACT with a CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID-19?
5. Do YOU have 2 or MORE of the following NEW SYMPTOMS:
6. If you are 65 years of age or older, are YOU EXPERIENCING any of the following:
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home and self-isolate for 14 days or until symptoms resolve, whichever is longer.
Booking Guidelines by Appointment Type:
|Diabetes Checkup||Every 3-6 months.|
|Checkup or Physical Appointment (Adult)||Performed once every 3 years.|
(2 yrs-18 yrs old)
|occur at 2 years old, 4-5 years old, age 12 years old and 14-15 years old or as needed.|
(0 – 18mths)
@ 2 months,
@ 4 months,
@ 6 months,
@ 9 months,
@ 12 months,
@ 18 months.
|Immunizations must be given AFTER your child reaches these ages, plus one day: (example: Date of Birth: Jan 12 – Immunizations given on or after March 13, May 13, July 13….)|
|Drivers Physical||Fee applies $185. Please bring Forms.|
|Medication Renewal||As needed|
|New Pregnancy Appointment
||Appointment to confirm pregnancy.
Not currently booked online. Please call the office.
||Pregnancy Appointment/Post Partum Check.
Please enter # of weeks gestation (eg: OB 20 weeks)
Up to 20 weeks* with your family doctor, then care is transferred to an Obstetrical care doctor.
|Regular Appointment or New Issue Visit|
|Return Visit for Follow up or Ongoing issue|
|Same Day Appointments
||Limited Same Day appointments will be available online. Please call the office if you cannot find availability.|
- Online appointments may not reflect all appointments available.
If you are unclear of how/when to book or need more appointment flexibility, please contact the Sunderland office directly @ 705-357-2336
- Online appointments are only available with your own family physician. However, if your doctor is unavailable, the Port Perry walk-in clinic is the preferred back up.
- This link is for non urgent appointments. Please call reception if you have an urgent request @ 705-357-2336
- A fee may apply for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 business hours notice.
Please call our 24 hour cancellation line at 905-985-2895 extension 6224 to cancel your appointment.
If you feel your symptoms are a medical emergency that need to be dealt with right away then proceed to the emergency room. Examples might include; new chest pain, difficulty breathing, or broken limb.