Online Booking – Dr. Jessica Ross
Dr. Jessica Ross, MD, CCFP
Family Medicine with an interest in Integrative Medicine
For health and wellness information, visit: www.drjessicaross.com
Facebook: @doctorjessicaross | Instagram: @drjessicaross
For patients enrolled in Dr. Ross’ Family Practice, we’re excited to announced that we’ve launched an online booking pilot!
Appointments may be booked online up to two weeks in advance. Please choose your appointment type carefully, and write an accurate description of the reason for your visit to assist with scheduling. Note, there is a charge for missed or changed/cancelled appointments without 24 hours’ notice (fee based on type of appointment).
If the appointment type/time you require is unavailable, or if you require urgent, same-day attention, call our office. If your child is unwell or you’re under the age of 18, please visit our Paediatric Walk-In Clinic in Suite 108, open daily (no appointment required).
Your feedback in this process is much appreciated. Thank you.
Booking Guidelines by Appointment Type:
*Please note: Dr. Ross works with a Medical Resident regularly. Your appointment may also be booked with her present resident, Dr. Sarah Park.
|Diabetes Checkup||Every 3-6 months.|
|Checkup or Physical Appointment (Adult)||Performed once every 3 years.|
(2 yrs-18 yrs old)
|Performed every 2 to 3 years or as needed.|
(0 – 18mths)
@ 2 months,
@ 4 months,
@ 6 months,
@ 12 months,
@ 18 months.
|Drivers Physical||Fee applies $185. Please bring Forms.|
|Medication Renewal||As needed|
|New Pregnancy Appointment
||Appointment to confirm pregnancy.|
||Pregnancy Appointment/Post Partum Check.
Please enter # of weeks gestation (eg: OB 24 weeks)
Up to 20 weeks* with your family doctor, then care is transferred to an Obstetrical care doctor.
|Regular Appointment or New Issue Visit|
|Return Visit for Follow up or Ongoing issue|
|Same Day Appointments
||Not currently booked online. Please call the office|
- Online appointments may not reflect all appointments available. Dr. Ross only opens appointment availability for 2 weeks in the future.
- If you are unclear of how/when to book or need more appointment flexibility, please contact the office directly @ 905-985-2895
- Online appointments are only available with your own family physician. However, if your doctor is unavailable, our walk-in clinic is the preferred back up.
- This link is for non urgent appointments. Please call reception if
you have an urgent request @ 905-985-2895
- A fee may apply for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 business hours notice.
Please call our 24 hour cancellation line at 905-985-2895 extension 6224 to cancel your appointment.
Please go to your nearest emergency department if you have the following:
*care is transferred between 20-28 weeks depending on the Obstetrical Doctor taking over care