Sexual Health Clinic
CLOSURE NOTICE: The Sexual Health Clinic will be CLOSED Good Friday, April 19, 2019. Re-opening 8:30am Monday, April 22, 2019.
North Durham Family Health Team (NDFHT) and Medical Associates of Port Perry are pleased to offer a Sexual Health Clinic operated by our Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PHC-NP).
We provide individuals with sexual health information, education, counselling and referrals in a supportive, confidential and informative environment.
Who can access:
– People of ALL ages
– Medical Associates of Port Perry Building – Suite 205. Check-in with reception
– Monday to Friday: 8:30am -12:30pm and 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Times & Dates are subject to change. Please check website for up-to-date information
– Birth control counselling
– Free Condoms
– Emergency contraceptive pills (ECP)
– Free sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing/counselling/treatment and referral
– HIV testing/counselling and referral
– Cervical screening (PAP tests)
– Pregnancy testing/counselling and referral
– Sexual orientation, gender identity and relationship counselling/referral
How to access service:
– Services provided on a walk-in basis
– Ontario health card is required
– No fee required;No referral necessary
**All information is private and confidential and will remain part of your patient record**