North Durham Family Health Team and Medical Associates of Port Perry are pleased to offer a Paediatric Urgent Care Clinic.
If your child is unwell and needs to be seen urgently and your family physician at Medical Associates is unavailable, your child has the option to see our Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PHC-NP).
Who can access:
– Newborns to Age 18
– Medical Associates of Port Perry Building – Suite 205. Check-in with reception.
– Monday to Thursday: 8:30am – 12:30pm and 1:00pm – 4:15pm
– Friday: 8:30am – 12:30PM
Times & Dates are subject to change. Please check website for up-to-date information
– Diagnose illnesses and injuries
– Order and interpret diagnostic tests
– Prescribe medications
– Provide health education
How to access service:
– Call your physician’s office. If your familyphysician is unavailable, you will be directed to the Paediatric Urgent Care Clinic
– Services provided on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary
– Ontario Health care is required
– No fee required
– No referral necessary
**All information is private and confidential and will remain part of your patient record**