Nurse Practitioner’s Children’s Clinic
CLOSURE NOTICE: The Nurse Practitioner’s Children’s Clinic will be CLOSED Good Friday, April 19, 2019. Re-opening 8:30am Monday, April 22, 2019.
North Durham Family Health Team and Medical Associates of Port Perry are pleased to offer a Nurse Practitioner’s Children’s Clinic.
If your child is unwell and needs to be seen urgently and your family physician at Medical Associates is unavailable, your child has the option to see our Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PHC-NP).
Who can access:
– Newborns to Age 18 with a family physician at Medical Associates of Port Perry
– Medical Associates of Port Perry Building – Suite 205. Check-in with reception.
– Monday to Thursday: 8:30am – 12:30pm and 1:00pm – 4:15pm
– Friday: 8:30am – 12:30PM
Times & Dates are subject to change. Please check website for up-to-date information
– Diagnose illnesses and injuries
– Order and interpret diagnostic tests
– Prescribe medications
– Provide health education
How to access service:
– Call your physician’s office. If your family physician is unavailable, you will be directed to the Nurse Practitioner’s Children’s Clinic.
– Services provided on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary
– Ontario Health care is required
– No fee required
– No referral necessary
**All information is private and confidential and will remain part of your patient record**