The Registered Dietitians at the North Durham Family Health Team provide nutrition assessments and counselling for a variety of age groups and health conditions. For example:
- High cholesterol and high blood pressure
- General healthy eating concerns
- Meal planning for individuals and families
- Infants and children
- Picky eaters
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pre-natal nutrition
Cancellation and No Show Policy.
All North Durham Family Health Team dietitians appointments require at least 24-hours notice for cancellation. If you miss two appointments without providing 24-hours notice of cancel, you will not be rebooked and will need to return to your family physician to request a new referral.
This policy is necessary to ensure health care providers’ time is valued and there is timely access for those in need of dietitian service.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact our 24-hour cancellation line or contact FHT reception to reschedule your appointment.
- 24-hour cancellation line: (905) 985-2895 Ext 6224
- North Durham Family Health Team Reception: (905) 985-2895 Ext 6070